Sunday 27 March 2011

YOU!




I may run thousand miles away, but I shall crawl back to YOU….no matter what.
My legs carry me today for YOU gave me the strength ………...
YOU gave me the power to see love, feel love and elucidate love in return……….
My lips believed in curving a smile, my heart danced to the rhythm of life.
YOU shelter in my heart. YOU are my heart……….
I shall give everything of what’s mine…yet very small it is to YOUR deeds….
My thoughts shatter when I see my life without YOU.
A divine reason YOU are for me to live, I live and not just survive for YOU are there.
YOU shall live in me. Live in these lines for ever……….
I see god in YOU….
Thank YOU for having me…….
THANK YOU DEAR <MOM>

"My mother is a poem
I'll never be able to write,
though everything I write
is a poem to my mother."
~Sharon Doubiago

No comments:

Post a Comment